Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
1. Operate with a clear framework for the running movement
2. Identify the invariable elements within the anatomy of a running stride and how they contribute to a runner’s speed, endurance, and injury prevention
3. Demonstrate drills and exercises that enhance the runner’s perception of the movement and improve his/her motor pattern
4. Use running specific strength conditioning exercises
5. Teach running technique in individual and group settings, training sessions and in preparation for endurance events
6. Conduct video analysis of the running gait and identify technique errors
7. Explain common injuries associated with poor running technique and address those injuries by correcting technique errors
8. Work with athletes by evaluating their technique and providing instruction to improve their speed
SIGN UP NOW
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does this online course provide CEUs?
Yes, this online course provides continuing education hours for Physical Therapists and 20 CEUs for CrossFit trainers and coaches.
2. What APTA chapters is this course approved in?
This course is currently approved in FL, IN, NH, NJ, UT, SC, WA
2. Does this online course provide a Certification?
This is a continuing education course. Once you complete the course no further action is necessary. You will receive a Certificate of Completion. However, upon completing this course you will also have an option to take an online Certification Exam. If you successfully complete the Certification Exam, you will receive a Certification of the Running Technique Specialist.
3. What does this online course consist of?
Click on this link to view the complete outline of the course.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find out about our meetups, updates and new courses ...
Thank you! We'll keep you updated.
DR. NICHOLAS ROMANOV
A world-renowned sports scientist, Olympic coach and bestselling author Dr. Nicholas Romanov is the developer of the Pose Method®.